1. June: It's June and I was working the other day when I realized that 2009 is halfway over
That is insane! I can't EVEN believe that. Oh, and it means that I got to flip my calender which is always exciting for me. I don't care if it's lame. Anyways, for Christmas this year I got this great "Camelot" calender with a bunch of Pre-Raphaelite paintings in it which I love. Look up the Pre Raphaelites. They are truly masters of the medieval world. Anywho, this months is "Alain Chartier" by Edmond Blair Leighton, the man who also painted "The Accolade" which is one of my favorites. Those of you who have seen my dorm room will know this. haha. So look 'em up!
2. This Weekend: Friday is my grandpa's birthday. He's turning 91! Also, my sisters' dance recital is Saturday. Come to it if you can. I'll be the one herding little girls in tutus backstage. :)
3. I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here: This is a new reality series on NBC where celebrities are put in the jungle of Costa Rica and have to survive and do challenges and eat bugs and crap. The one who wins gets money for the charity of their choice so it's for a good cause. The point is though that Heidi and Spencer Pratt of "The Hills" fame (I've only seen a few episodes so don't judge) are contestants. Let me just say that SPENCER PRATT IS A DOUCHE! Oh. My. Gosh. It might just be an act for attention but I don't think so. I think he's actually like that. And how could she marry him??? I mean, I know she's kind of a ditz but wow. Props to Lauren for not going to the wedding. But we don't have to watch Pratt the Brat anymore because they chickened out and left to go back to the hills after Stephen Baldwin baptized Spencer in an odd series of events...Yeah. You can probably YouTube it. And mollymouse, I think Joel McHale will have a LOT of fun with this one. lol.
4. The MTV movie awards: I only caught the second half but it was great. The lonely island/snl stuff with Forrest Witicker (sp.?), Kristin Stewart looking drugged as usual and dropping the award. I missed the Bruno/Eminem incident but YouTubed it. They never cease to come up with new stuff and I have to say Andy Samburg is pretty awesome. Oh and Twilight didn't deserve any of the awards it got but I thoroughly enjoyed the New Moon trailer. Taylor (drool) Lautner! Enough said.
5. Russell Brand: is very funny. Random but true.
So that's all I have for now. Until next time...
joel mchale will have a wonderous time with that show! dlisted says that twit & twat are returning to the show because they can't stand not having a camera in their face. to answer your question, she married him because the hills script told her to.
ReplyDeletethe only reason twilight deserved that award was so everyone could see kstew be really REALLY awkward. love it.
russell brand is hilarious! at wango tango he read & analyzed the lyrics of "poker face". :]
Agreed. On everything you said. :)
ReplyDelete