1. Cold Mountain is a great movie except for the ending. Jude Law isn't weird in it and Renee Zelwegger actually opens her eyes. I also really like Jack White in it.
2. I realized the other day that sometimes when I'm flipping through the channels (which is a lot), I see QVC and 90% of the time, it's a close-up on a woman's chest because they're showing a necklace. I found myself wondering if guys ever just watch QVC for that reason.
3. Family Guy is sometimes very stupid and crude, but at the moment it is hilarious and really quotable.
4. I really dislike Martha Stewart.
5. I've been trying to do some family history and I've hit a dead end. It's really frustrating.
6. I've been in a creative mood these past few days and I started sculpting again. It's a fairy and my sister thinks it's creepy. It will eventually have pupils, okay!
7. The layers of my nails are peeling and it's really annoying.
8. I like the new Bravo TV show The Fashion Show but I really hope that it's not gonna replace Project Runway.
9. My sister was looking for dental floss in the bathroom today and pulled a drawer out too far and it came out of the counter and fell on her toe. It was hilarious. (That sound evil I know but she's okay.)
10. I saw a Harry Potter trailer on TV the other night and it said that it was PG. If it's PG, then it's gonna be really ghetto. I'm kind of pissed. They better change their minds or something. That book was SCARY. Especially with sectumsempra and all the creepy things at the end in the cave. I don't know how they would be able to make those things PG without making the movie really lame.
Okay, I'll stop at 10. BTW, I added a couple "gadgets" on the side. Feel free to enjoy. Also, I think it will be fun to have people try to use the word of the day in a sentence in comments. I know some of you would make great, funny sentences. I tried to think of a funny sentence for "pejorative" but all I came up with was, "Your FACE is pejorative!" which sucks and is a copout so I'm not gonna try anymore and now I'm just rambling so until next time...
bravo tv's the fashion show is a pejorative show. (did I use that right?) anyways, it IS replacing project runway, at least on bravo tv. project runway's moving to a new channel.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if you used that right. I don't ever use that word. And okay, as long as Project Runway isn't going away!
ReplyDelete