Monday, May 25, 2009

   Okay, I'm blogging because SOMEONE wants me to.  I haven't been blogging mainly because nothing much has been happening and also because I feel like no one is reading my blogs because I never get any comments and that's the only way I know people are reading my blogs unless they tell me.  So, if you read, comment or something so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time.
Um...I've been working at the mortuary.  There's not much for me to do but oh well.  I have been painting a little but I like organizing things better.  I'm weird, I know.  Uh, I watched The Dark Knight for the first time the other night and didn't think it was that spectacular.  I mean, the acting was great and so were the digital effects but the romance was lacking and the plot was kind of boring...it was drawn out and complicated.  I bugged the crap outta my sister with questions during the movie.  So, yeah.  It wasn't as great as everyone says it is.
I don't really have anything else to say so yeah.  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. um, AMAZING MOVIE. i am one of those ppl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You thought Dark Knight was amazing? Hmm. I must have missed something because I just...didn't think it was that great. Oh, and thanks for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete