I finished cleaning my room which took me a couple weeks slowly working a little here and there. I vacuumed twice and shampooed the carpet when I was finished. There's still some crap on my desk and dresser but I have nowhere to put any of it. I did however throw away a ton of stuff, I have a bag full of old clothes to go to an orphanage in Mexico, and I have a box that's going to a local Presbyterian church store that takes donations.
Also, I am making a dress. I took a sewing class this semester and I am now making my first dress and it's lined. It's difficult but it's coming along. I had to alter the pattern a lot to fit me right but I can only hope it won't be too small for me. I may have altered it too small. :(
Another thing, I went to YSA tonight and missed a show I really wanted to see because of it by the way. It's okay but I still think it's a pain in the butt to go to. And there's no way in heck they're gonna get me to go to Institute. Are you kidding me? I just took two semesters of BOM and I'm register for New Testament next semester. I am NOT going to Institute. "We need you," she says. Well, you annoy the crap outta me, lady and I'm not going!
Lastly, I start work tomorrow at the mortuary. Ugh. I don't wanna get up early and it will probably be extremely boring but I guess any job I get around here will be extremely boring to me. It's either boring in an office or restaurant or roasting in the sun working for some farmer. Holy crap! My show that I missed is being replayed right now. I'm so watching it. Anyways, hopefully I'll be entertained somehow by the people there or the funny office drama. I think I'll be painting because they're redoing some stuff. Hmm. Well, that's all for now. It's gonna be a long summer...
No comments:
Post a Comment