Friday, August 14, 2009

Stuffity Stuff (mostly Disney)

Okay, holy moly. So these past like three days, I've been in full on Disney mode reading blogs and websites. I've learned a lot! Too bad it's useless information in the real world. :( Why can't the stuff I'm interested in matter more? So I guess it started when Mehlanie got me a vid from Peter Pan! Check out my facebook to see it. Love him! He's great. Then, I just went on this bloggity rampage. I've started following some of them if you wanna check them out. You know what? I have so much Disney on the brain, I think I should just made a Disney blog like mollymouse. Oh and I just found out that you can make multiple blogs with one account...hehe. Yes, my costume blog is with another email address. So that should be useful haha. I don't have as much interesting stuff to say about Disney but I'm sure I can come up with something. I don't have awesome vintage pics, I haven't worked there and I don't live near the park where I can go very often but that doesn't mean that I don't have a special place in my heard for Disney. :) It will be geared towards a more niche audience so I won't bore you guys here who don't give a crap about Disneyana. (It's like Americana but with Disney and no I did not make it up. It exists.) So yes. I believe I will get on that. We will see how it goes. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment