Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School-a bitter sweet feeling

Howdy y'all. I leave in two days for P-town. I'm weird. I actually like unpacking stuff and decorating my room. I like organizing so I'm looking forward to that. But getting there with two giant suitcases and hoping against hope that everything will run smoothly with my trip and the storage company is another story. I really hope our apartment works out. I had a dream last night that we moved in and it was a dump and then I went over and visited a friend at Liberty Square and it was like beautiful. So hopefully, we aren't living in a dump. Actually one of my biggest fears is that the fridge won't work or the hot water will suck. If I don't get my hot water I'll die haha. I'm also hoping the internet is reliable and fast like back at the dorms. I go crazy if there is slow internet because I'm the most impatient person on the planet! And I also think lugging my stuff up to the third floor will be rather difficult and awkward. Whatever, I'll be relieved when it's all done and I'm settled in. And flying alone haha. I always have to get a random guy to get my luggage off the carousel because I'm a weakling. Last time, it passed me like three times and I tried but failed. So finally, the guy standing next to me just grabbed it. I was thankful but embarrassed. So yeah. I started packing today...ugh. I like unpacking but packing is another story because I'm always afraid I'll forget something. So that's that. The next time I blog, it will probably be from Provo. I'll see some of you there! And if not, you must come visit me! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment