Also, I must have a slight rant about the sewing lab here. So they have like 100 sewing machines and open labs for people in sewing classes to go in and work on projects. I want to make my Halloween costume but do not have a sewing machine. Unfortunately, my roomie got hers stolen last year so I can't use hers. :( So sorry Melissa! So the stupid sewing lab doesn't let people use the machines unless you are in a class which is RETARDED. Like half the girls here sew. You'd think there would be some mercy. But no. So, I can either sneak in there and hope they don't realize that I'm not in a class or I could find use another friend's and just walk down to her apt. to work on my project. It's quite a frustrating predicament...oh well. It probably won't get done. I want to be Alice from Alice and wonderland and if all goes well, maybe I'll be able to go to the Dland Halloween party which would be SO fun! But yeah...I don't know. It depends on money and scheduling and parents (please mommy!) and my work load at the time. But I'm crossing my fingers. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment