Umm, school's going well pretty much. I just find myself exhausted when I get home because I'm on campus from 10 to 6 on some days. The weather is still beautiful and I'm soaking it in while I can, eating lunch outside and taking pics of the flowers, which you can find on my facebook. But I feel winter lingering over us ready to strike any minute and believe me, it will because Utah weather is menopausal! (That's not original btw, someone else said it.) Also, I suck at talking to boys and feel so lame because of it. Our ward's selection isn't the best either. There are a lot of short (I mean some of them are shorter than me! I'm only 5'6''!), premature balding dudes. It's unfortunate. And the two guys that are attractive, I'm always too afraid to talk to. Whatever. Also, I've started sewing my Alice costume and it's coming along okay. Not perfect, but oh well. Got the bodice done, next is those poofy sleeves!
Well, that's all for now! Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment