Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Only Thing Peas are Good for...

Well, I got my wisdom teeth out. I was pretty miserable yesterday but today is better although they STILL haven't stopped bleeding and it's really annoying. I'm swollen and look like a flipping chipmunk. What's weird is that my left cheek looks almost normal and my right cheek is like obese. If I were obese, this is what my face would look like. Ugh. I was gonna take a pic and put it on but I think it would be too humiliating to me and plus, I'm too lazy to go find my camera, upload it, etc. I am HUNGRY. Since 6:00 Tuesday night, I have had water, 1 yogurt cup, 2 popcicles, 2 bowls of icecream, 2 pieces of bread w/ butter (which I had to suck on until they were soggy enough to swallow by the way), and 1 KFC mashed potato thing and I want another one. I think/hope my dad just went to get me more. And what's horrible is that my mom has had dinner cooking in this crock pot all day and I can smell it and it smells YUMMY but I can't eat it. I think I took food for granted. Ugh. The doc said that I may not stop bleeding for 3 or 4 days. Nasty. When this is all over, I'll be SO happy. So that's that. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment