Feeling sorry for myself in a particular area of my life called lack of love life. I sort of broke down about it last night... Not that I want to go out and get married or anything. Not even asking for a serious relationship. A date with a decent guy would be nice. A smile. A compliment. An invitation. A hug. A kiss. This hopeless romantic is feeling especially hopeless of late. I'm beginning to wonder why I even try. I don't understand. It's not like those girls who start crying cuz they're like, "Boys don't like me because I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm fat, I have no talent, I can't do anything, I'm socially awkward...etc." I'm not like them because I KNOW I'm talented, I'm not ugly, I'm pretty smart and I can do lots of things. So WHY then. WHY am I so terribly pathetic? How does the most annoying, self-centered, loud-mouthed, rude girl in the ward get asked on a date by the hottest guy in the ward who I had a crush on but ever since that incident, I sort of just wanna punch his beautiful chiseled face with that great smile and blue eyes? He must be stupid if he asked that piece of flailing spaghetti out is what I've concluded although it doesn't change the fact that he's gorgeous... How does this other girl, who is really pretty and smart but who sort of just sits in the corner looking innocent and hardly ever talks, also get asked on a date after knowing the guy for about an hour? ............I DON'T KNOW. DON'T UNDERSTAND. I wonder why. I know I can be bitchy but I'm really nice to people I don't know that personally. Am I intimidating? Someone suggested that to me once. How the crap am I intimidating? I'm retarded. Feeling down on myself. Don't worry. It will pass. It always does. Don't want a pity date. Or a date where a guy with the word Naked stuck in front of his name comes into your apt. begging you to go on the ward date activity with him and he ignores you all night and then you're in the elevator on the date and run into gorgeous and spaghetti and you realize that life is rubbing it in as some cruel joke. I feel like the song Somebody to Love right now is the story of my flipping life. I'm the naked boy on the rocks. That's all for now. Until next time...
Monday, November 16, 2009
Oh life...how odd you are.
Lots of stuff. Halloween was pretty fun. My Alice costume came out great and I got lots of compliments. Pics on my facebook. Too lazy to post a pic here right now. We had quite an adventure that night when Kelsey's car got a flat and we waited for a good samaritan to come along. His name was Parker. It was great. Not in the best mood right now. Writing in snippets of sentences. Feeling sleepy. The snippets make me feel poetic or something. My head hurts ever since yesterday afternoon. Not fun. Snow has come with cold. Had forgotten how cold it gets here. Also not fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment