Saturday, April 18, 2009


     Okay, I thought of stuff to write about.  Firstly, finals suck and I don't want to take them!  I have three to take by Wednesday.  :(  Secondly, I don't want to move out.  It's not that I don't want to go home, it's that I don't want to pack up all my crap and worry about storage and about them losing my stuff or something.  Thirdly, I can't wait to drive my car again although I know I'll get sick of home REALLY quickly and then I'll want to come back here where the weather is just starting to get nice.  Fourthly (?), this summer is gonna be so boring cuz all my friends will be gone doing stuff and I'll be stuck working at the Mortuary, which isn't exactly fun.  I know I'm complaining so I'll put something to brighten your day.  
The other night at about 2 in the morning, I heard laughing coming from across the hall so I went over there to see what was going on.  I open the door and see my friend in a sweatshirt and she looks like a MUTANT.  Instantly I know I have to try this.  It's SO great.  Here are the instructions: Get a large sweatshirt that you don't mind stretching out.  First, put your legs into the arm holes.  Then, put your head in the head hole.  Lastly, put your arms in with your legs and make sure the back of the sweatshirt pulls down your back (you may need to ask a friend for help if this is difficult.)  Then, you squat and walk and act like a mutant. The end result is the picture above.  Have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment