Okay, I know I'm blogging more than I probably should or more than is normal but I'm bored, I just finished a final and I don't want to study for the final I have tomorrow yet. Some happenings: Yesterday morning, I go to the bathroom and all the shower curtains are missing....in the WHOLE building, not just our hall. Retarded. The girls have been very inventive and hang blankets over the bar. I, personally would like the curtains back though. This is a prank that I don't appreciate. I met a friend's turtle yesterday also. His name is Rafael (like from the ninja turtles). Normally, I wouldn't be obsessed with wanting to meet a turtle but I am SO animal deprived up here, I take any chance I get. Rafie was being sluggish though. He has a bum leg. My theory is that he was attacked by a cat while homeless before he was taken in by the shelter (which is where they got him). I think he's depressed or he was just afraid of me. He eats worms and it's pretty gross but oh well, I got some animal interaction.
I have two more finals to go. One for Theater History and one for Intro. to Archaeology. Bleh. They both are mostly written and not multiple choice, which I hate cuz it makes my hand hurt and you don't get your score until like two weeks after you take the test. And I'm one for instant gratification.
I'm excited to start packing and be done with finals. I'm NOT excited for the drive home though. Ugh...or the weather. It's SO nice today. Just as I thought would happen, the weather gets nice right before I have to leave and be greeted at home with 100 degree weather. That's all for now I think. Later-
No comments:
Post a Comment