Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to School

Break's over and I'm back in the cold. Christmas was good. I got a Wacom Tablet, which I'm addicted to now. Haha. I got an awesome book on movie costumes and a new battery for my poor computer because it desperately needed one. Also over the break, I discovered some songs by "30 Seconds to Mars," which are amazing. Most of their stuff is a little too screamy for me but their new album is a lot more mellow. My favorite songs from the album are "Alibi," "Kings and Queens," and "Hurricane." "Alibi" is just beautiful. Love it. I watched the two-day Twilight Zone marathon over New Years, which is always good. Oh! I saw Princess and the Frog, which was AMAZING, Sherlock Holmes, which was okay, and Avatar, which was pretty mind blowing. Loved the concept of the plot line and the animation was insane. I'd recommend it and Princess and the Frog...not so much Sherlock Holmes. It was just okay...unless you are a huge Jude Law fan. Then, it's good. I think I feel a cold coming on and it better be a false alarm cuz classes start tomorrow. Umm...I'm gonna be a dresser for "Tartuffe" this semester, which should be pretty awesome. :) I'm taking Italian, which I'm hoping is way cooler than Spanish and less annoying. Well, that's all I'm gonna write for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment